My Valentine Banner

Using Julia's (aka The Spotted Sparrow) Valentines, which combine two of my favorite things -- antique images and 1980's music! -- I created this fun banner to enjoy for the whole hearts and flowers season!



Comments

Melissa said…
What a super idea! I love the sheet music flower.

I got a few cards from Julia and have been holding on to them until I decide what to do with them. Hmmm. . .
Merry said…
How wonderful...love your flowers and the use of the dress pattern paper.
Linda Sue said…
You are a busy little dumpling aren't you1 Those are the most beautiful Valentines EVER! I want you to be my Valentine- I'll see if I can come up with something other than a heart, a kiss, a robot...seems to be on my mind these days...
Jodaeodesign said…
Your banner is wonderful. Very creative.
Sea Gypsy said…
I love all the images you used and the banner is fabulous!
Spotted Sparrow said…
The banner turned out fabulous! I especially love the paper rosettes.
Jingle said…
This looks gorgeous!!!
This is so lovely! I want one too!
Unknown said…
I love this and I want to make one! I love Valentines day..melinda
Terri Kahrs said…
Stunning!!! Hugs, Terri
Jasmine said…
I love your lady in red.
Anonymous said…
Great projects! I just noticed you live in Co! Me too! May I ask where? I live in Walsenburg - the SE corner of Colorado- Became a follower to keep up with your great blog!
Gorgeous!!! Love, love, love your Valentine creations!

Popular posts from this blog

Enter to Win My Two (2) Giveaways for One World, One Heart!

One World, One Heart 2011

True Victorian style: black glass buttons