Antique Glass Buttons

I'm happy to have a place to share my button collection with other fans. Last night, amid the bustle of holiday preparations and the looming end-of-semester deadlines, I treated myself to some relaxing time with my buttons -- ahhhh.


I recently purchased this wonderful "patched" heavy scrapbook paper by American Crafts from their Simply Chic collection; it seemed perfect as a background for some of my heavier glass buttons. The National Button Society recommends using plastic coated wire instead of thread to adhere your buttons to paper, so that's what I did.

Here are some close ups of my favorites in glass:

Dragonfly

Parrot


Kitty Cat

Red Heart

Black Glass with Pretty Cuts

Which is your favorite?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Baby Jesus Candy Cane Christmas Ornament How-To

O Christmas tree, jeweled Christmas tree...

My Christmas craft booth