My beautiful sea glass earrings, and a special favor

Here I am wearing the earrings that go with the necklace I showed you in the previous post.  Are they not gorgeous?!  They are sea glass and pearls, wrapped in wire, made my friend Angela's mother Bonnie.  Happy Mother's Day Bonnie!  And Happy Birthday Angie!
The Ellen show is giving away a car, and Angela and Bonnie have been nominated to win one.  I would dearly love it if you are on Facebook and would visit this link and "like" it, to read their story and help them win a much needed car!  Thank you everyone!

Comments

Unknown said…
I Loo-oo-oove sea glass, they are beautiful. While I was on Capri I noticed LOTS of it, so I started scooping it up. I plan on making charms with it for the gals that went with me. You look so cute in that pic! Will definitely vote for your friends!
Angela Catirina said…
Thank you so much Laurie! You're an unbelievable friend! The jewelry looks beautiful on you - Bonnie was so thrilled to see all of the photos. :D
Gorgeous jewelry! What an incredible story. Like it on FB.
LuLu Kellogg said…
Beautiful earrings Laurie!

I will go check out the link about the car!

Love,
LuLu~*xoxo

Popular posts from this blog

Baby Jesus Candy Cane Christmas Ornament How-To

O Christmas tree, jeweled Christmas tree...

My Christmas craft booth