Thursday, December 10, 2015

Christmas pocket letter swap is here!

I received my Christmas pocket letter swap from JoAnne, who is the swap organizer herself.  It's lovely and it will inspire you:
There's the 9 pocket page, full of little cards and gifts, and the two large handmade tags hanging off the left edge; she also included a note on a card in a pocket (top left) and a sparkly Merry Christmas embellishment!  Here are the cards, one by one:
Vintage style Santa scrap
A postcard on thick paper, and a beautiful, snow-kissed poinsettia flower embellishment
 Cheery red twine on a vintage ad
 Sweet white bottle brush tree and base
 This one is my favorite -- look at that snowman pin!  I just love it!
 A candle-lit tree
 Vintage image on a textured card
 Frothy trim/lace on an adorable card
Silvery-blue vintage pick
What a fun swap this was!  And, how lucky am I?
I feel thoroughly spoiled with vintage Christmas goodness!

9 comments :

Claudia said...

OMG, pure love!

Kathy said...

Gorgeous treasures!! You know I love that lace trim wrapped around the card.

andrea creates said...

These are all so pretty😊

Thistle Cove Farm said...

it's fabulous!

Linda said...

Yup ~ the snowman pin is my fave! Lucky girl.

Pallas said...

What a fun swap. It's always fun to receive everyone's creativity, and their unique perspective of the swap.

JoAnne said...

I am thrilled that you are happy with your pocket letter dear Laurie! Merry Christmas ! XOXO

jeanniemc said...

Each picture is full of goodness and beauty! How fun!

The Junque Seeker said...

So many pretties, and that snowman pin is darling!