Monday's thrifty finds

There's no better way to start off the week than to indulge your passion a little, is there?  Here's a little linen love:

I found these gorgeous linen napkins -- four of them, pristine white, with high quality stitched basket motifs -- at a thrift store last week.

This came from an estate sale -- isn't it just perfectly primitive?  A little doily for your salt and pepper!

I absolutely fell in love with this large vintage fabric remnant...what detail!  You just never know what you'll find at a charity shop!

It's toile-like as you can see, and done on a heavy cotton fabric that is reminiscent of bark cloth.

Wonderful detail of a working farm.

Okay, this is not fabric, but these old clip on earrings are about 2" across each, and cost only $2 at a nice antique store because of one missing stone.  I call that a thrifty buy!

A unique old needlepoint of a coastal cottage, edged with blue crochet -- I don't often see them done this way.

Click on the link/button below more thrifty finds at these fun linky gatherings:



 http://linda-coastalcharm.blogspot.com/



Comments

Christine said…
So many beautiful things!!!
Lydia said…
I'd make a nice bag out of the fabric. Love it.
Grammy Goodwill said…
I love that little doily for the salt and pepper shakers.

Popular posts from this blog

Enter to Win My Two (2) Giveaways for One World, One Heart!

One World, One Heart 2011

True Victorian style: black glass buttons