Happy Mother's Day!

I hope all the mothers out there are having a lovely day.  And, if you're not a mother, that you're also celebrating because we all have had mothers -- even if (like mine) they're not on Earth right now.
Yesterday my husband took me to a great All the Pretty Ladies sale at my favorite antique mall, Sweet William.  There were many sales available, and we were greeted at the door with delicious cookies and champagne punch.  That put a smile on my husband's face right away!  I took some photos:







I love to see how vendors stage their spaces, don't you?  I hope you enjoyed the photos; as for me, I was only tempted to buy a couple of ephemera items.  It's rare, but I do have days where I'm just not in the mood to shop (gasp!)
Happy Mother's Day!

Comments

Lorraine said…
Happy Mother's Day! Looks like a wonderful sale - wish I could find things like that around here. Hope you have a wonderful day.
Linda said…
Happy belated Mother's Day Laurie. I got invited to the mainland for a week - a gift from my daughter. Sure hope you don't have too many of those "not in the mood to shop" days. Great idea of how to use a lampshade (minus material) as a display with magnets.

Popular posts from this blog

Baby Jesus Candy Cane Christmas Ornament How-To

O Christmas tree, jeweled Christmas tree...

My Christmas craft booth