Paint Card Swap - A Little Spoiler

I normally don't show my swap items until after they have been received, but I'm not worried about spoilers this time because I actually FORGOT to take photos of my finished pieces before mailing!  I almost never do that!  And it's especially sad because this time when I made the six cards I LOVED each and every one!
Luckily, I took one "during" photo of the first paint card, so at least I can show you what I was up to in this swap.  I really got into the "vixen" theme, using cute little reproduction cards of women in lingerie, and finishing with some vintage netting and little garter clips!  The pretty length of rosy paper is a tiny wallpaper border -- vintage, of course.  It's the first time I could ever bring myself to use it!

Also, it was my first time using paint cards as a base.  I don't think it will be the last.  (Even though I feel badly using the cards for something other than what they were intended for!)

'Can't wait to see what I get back from the swap!

Comments

Marrianna said…
So pretty. Thank you for posting this image. I’ve got my sample cards ready to send. Just need to take photos.

Popular posts from this blog

Baby Jesus Candy Cane Christmas Ornament How-To

O Christmas tree, jeweled Christmas tree...

My Christmas craft booth