Dressing up

Thank you so much to everyone who commented on my last post with words of comfort.  I so appreciate it and, in an effort to post something on a cheerful note: here are some more photos of me, at work, playing with stuff I'm listing:
vintage hats!



Yes, my coworkers think I'm a little nuts.
 ...but would you LOOK at this stuff?  How could I resist?
There was some other dressing up going around her last week as well: it was prom night -- Ben's first.  He's a Junior this year.
He went with his adorable girlfriend, Cora; a whole group of them got together for dinner and the main event.
Ben's the one in the grey suit -- second from the right.
Cora was beautiful in a sage green dress.
They had a great time and I know it's an evening he'll remember all his life.

Comments

Kelli Davidson said…
Beautiful pictures of you in hats - some people can just wear them well and you are one of those people!
Vintage Jane said…
What a lovely couple they make!
And you look fab in those hats!
M x
What a darling couple! Glad they had a fun evening.

Kelli is right...you can do hats. The blue berries and green velvet bows are making me happy!
Sarah Leonard said…
It looks like your work day is a lot of fun!

Cute prom photos too - such a gent in his suit :)

My condolences for the loss of your friend too - she seems like someone very special to you.

Sarah
Kathy said…
They are an adorable couple and love love love those hats and the millinery!
Abby / Linda said…
Hats and prom dresses! Fun post!

Popular posts from this blog

Enter to Win My Two (2) Giveaways for One World, One Heart!

One World, One Heart 2011

True Victorian style: black glass buttons