Snips of a Snippet Roll

 I love to create these miniature fabric collages -- snippet rolls!  They look beautiful cascading off from the top of a vase, or can be pinned open to a curtain or swag.




My favorite thing is to just roll it open and gaze at all of the details!  I never tire of having something like this in my hands!

Now in my Etsy shop here!

Comments

Home decor said…
Really enjoyed reading this post! A well-designed wall shelf is such a smart way to add both storage and style to a space. I love how it helps keep things organized while also showcasing décor pieces beautifully. I recently explored Vibecrafts’ collection, and their wall shelves are thoughtfully designed - perfect for adding a clean and modern touch to home interiors.
Dpboss said…
Wonderful article! Antique furniture and vintage décor never go out of style. Thanks for sharing these useful collecting tips. Madhur Satta

Popular posts from this blog

Enter to Win My Two (2) Giveaways for One World, One Heart!

A new year

One World, One Heart 2011