Rag Bag Gals Perky Pins Swap!

This is the last of the three swaps I did in May, which I've finally received!  It was with a Facebook group called Rag Bag Gals, and was a "Perky Pin or Pendant" swap.  Here is the pin I made and sent out -- seven of them!:
I created it with a vintage doily, which I cut the middle out of and inserted a piece of vintage cotton fabric; then, I cut it up into seven sections; here's how it started out:
Here are the wonderful contents of my returned swap package -- a pile of pins!
Here they are individually:
 A happy face by Deborah Piefke
 Sweet doll by Penny
 Dyed, painted apple by Brooke Bock
 Red heart with crochet by Coleen Franks
Angels by Glenda Miles
Vintage style dream by Jean Rubman
A gift from the sea by Catherine Etter
Here's a close up of what's under the netting in this pin -- seashells! 
This swap took a lot of time and energy -- but what a fun return!

Comments

Lorraine said…
Lovely. Will you wear these or display them?
Marrianna said…
These are great and very inventive. My fave is the petite doll pin. Yours looks very complicated and very creative. You always do wonderful work.
Stephanie said…
These are fabulous! Great swap.
I wondered what you were going to do with that doily and fabric. Your pins are so pretty! Love the returns, too. I still haven't managed to join in on anything with this group, but maybe someday. I do love seeing everyone's finds and creations.
Claudia said…
OMG, the creativity all around abounds!

Popular posts from this blog

Baby Jesus Candy Cane Christmas Ornament How-To

O Christmas tree, jeweled Christmas tree...

Flagler College in St. Augustine: the Tiffany connection