Altered Paint Sample Card Swap

I received my wonderful package from Kim for the Altered Paint Sample Card Swap!  It really is a feast for the eyes!
I just adore how Kim put the tags together, and then embellished them with this fabulous paint brush to go along with the theme!
Under that, the beautiful pink tag with the pom pom trim and the birds was made by Kim.  The next tag was mine; I created them using a sassy "vixen" theme with scrapbook cards showing women in lingerie!
Here are the tags I received:
Sweet embossed pink paint card!
I really love how this one was done in "steps" over each of the shades of paint!
Softness and a beautiful button!
 Bountiful flowers and dyed ribbon!
And here they all are again -- drool!  I rarely do, but this time I FORGOT to take photos of all my finished tags before mailing them off for the swap!  So I can't show you the rest of the ones I made, but they were a hoot!  Isn't swapping fun?

Comments

Lorraine said…
First time I'm seeing a paint chip tag booklet and it's beautiful. Very inspiring.

Popular posts from this blog

Baby Jesus Candy Cane Christmas Ornament How-To

O Christmas tree, jeweled Christmas tree...

Flagler College in St. Augustine: the Tiffany connection