Merry Christmas Eve eve

Merry Christmas Eve eve!  I am happy to have some time off to prepare for holiday fun.  Have I mentioned how much I love my new job?
Here's some of the Christmas cheer I brought home from Kansas!
Really cute glittered candy canes with a cute snowman tag!
This wreath.  Would you look at that tiny lantern ornament?
Bethany Lowe bottle brush ornaments to fouf
This little spice drawer that I just had to have!
glass bird ornament
baby socks which will make fun ornaments
a red bottle brush wreath
 this little Santa...
carrying adorable treats in his bag!
cookie cutter ornaments...
I thought this tree with it's little red jingle bells was just adorable!
I had to have this bag full of individual envelopes of watch parts -- I can't wait to start using them in crafts.
Flocked Christmas ribbon!
 I splurged on this sample folder of gift wrap.


I couldn't leave it behind!
And of course, this bird that I showed you the other day, a Lesa Dailey original; shown here with a wreath made by Suzanne in the background, a bottle brush tree by Karla, and a putz style church.
I hope your holiday plans are shaping up well!  Just two more sleeps!

Comments

Wow! Look at all of that wonderful eye candy! Have a Merry Christmas and a wonderful New Year!
Your vintage treasures put a big smile on my face. Love those cookie cutter ornaments and that spice tin is a real treasure.
Kathy said…
Oh my goodness, what a treasure trove! I adore that tiny ornament in the wreath.
Marrianna said…
Everything is fantastic and my favorite is the bag full of individual envelopes of watch parts. WOW! SCORE! The envelopes AND watch parts? Yowsa!

I also adored the snippet rolls in your previous post, both the one you received as well as the one you created. Both are beauties.

Merry Christmas,
Marrianna
Happy Christmas Laurie! I am sure that your home looks wonderful for Christmas!
Unknown said…
Oh gosh, I love that bird, awesome.
Lots of vintage goodness in the post.
Thanks for sharing.
Michele

Popular posts from this blog

Baby Jesus Candy Cane Christmas Ornament How-To

O Christmas tree, jeweled Christmas tree...

My Christmas craft booth