Oh yes I did

 -- make yet more pumpkins!
 for these, I used those wool squares I bought and posted about here
--find more vintage Vera
 here are those pumpkins sitting on some Vera napkins...

 I like how the geometric scarf mixes oranges and pinks
--buy more vintage Christmas kitsch
--buy a grab bag of fabric


 I didn't expect it to include these finished quilt squares but I think they may end up in my Christmas crafts this year
I know.  I can't believe I did it, either.

Comments

Kathy said…
That grab bag was a fun score with some neat vintage prints. Love those horses!
Linda Sue said…
Well done YOU! The little pumpkins are very nice indeed! I would like to make a stack of them! Great for pin cushions I would assume.
Aren't you glad you did? Love the sweet little pumpkins!!
Hello Laurie
Your pumpkins are gorgeous - I love the woollen fabrics - perfect for pumpkins!
I'm not really a halloween fan either - it's not a big thing over here really.
Enjoy your week.
Shane
Abby / Linda said…
can't wait to see what you do with those red and white quilt blocks!

Popular posts from this blog

Enter to Win My Two (2) Giveaways for One World, One Heart!

A new year

One World, One Heart 2011