Happy mail, friends, and spring is coming!

Don't you love Happy Mail?  This happy mail came from my buddy Jeanelle!  It came in a decorated envelope that was as cheery as can be!  Look at this adorable little bird stamp Jeanelle used -- it's by Pam Garrison!  This was all from a prize she won on a blog, which included TWO of these little hearts by noodleandlou -- so she shared!  Lucky me!
Jeanelle also shared this inspiring postcard by Hope Wallace -- I just love it!
You may remember this little bird because I've shown it on this blog before -- I never get tired of looking at it; it's among my favorite things Jeanelle has made:
as is this "happy home" canvas:
Jeanelle is an inspiring person, full of joy, and a positive force in my life.  We all need friends like that!
So, happy Sunday!
I was glad to wake up to all this sunshine this morning (instead of the snowy landscape that greeted me yesterday...)  It inspires me to get out some of my spring-time brights!
I was so distracted by the brightness that I accidentally gave these guys TWO breakfasts -- and guess what?  They didn't mind at all.
Also: if you've ever noticed my cluttered counter top in the background of photo pictures, you'll be happy to know: I'm working on it.  Here's the side counter near the window -- and you can actually see the counter!
I'm making my way, room to room...not quite as busy as these little kitties, but I will get there!  Spring is coming!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Enter to Win My Two (2) Giveaways for One World, One Heart!

One World, One Heart 2011

True Victorian style: black glass buttons