A salute to all the writers in November!

November is National Novel Writing Month, and all over the world published and unpublished-writers are typing away.  The goal is to write a 50,000 word novel during the month, and it's not easy to do but it is an AWESOME experience.  I've done it a few times in the past bu I'm not doing it this year, are you?
I happened to be wearing a NaNoWriMo T-shirt to work today and got to talking about it with a coworker.  I remembered that one year our local Colorado Springs group was featured on a radio show called The Next Big Thing, which airs on NPR.  I Googled it this morning and was surprised to discover the link to the interview is here but it you can't listen to it online...which makes no sense! (But I do have CDs; there were actually two interviews.)  Then I realized it feels like yesterday but was actually 10 YEARS AGO this month.
It also made me remember the goal I set a couple of months ago to write 50 works this year.  
Ask me how far I've gotten with that.
But I am NOT giving up!
If you're doing NaNoWriMo 2014, I salute you!

Comments

JoJo said…
A lot of my friends are fretting and writing!

Popular posts from this blog

Enter to Win My Two (2) Giveaways for One World, One Heart!

One World, One Heart 2011

True Victorian style: black glass buttons