Pumpkin time!

I've finished a project I started last week:
I turned these scraps into a pumpkin!
I think it turned out so cute!
I wrapped a piece from a grapevine wreath for the stem; the vines are some wire I had leftover from one of Karla's classes!
I just love all the textures and I plan to make some more before the mood passes.
Two posts in one week: I'm on a roll!  Three more until I hit 1,000!

Comments

Kelli Davidson said…
Oh my goodness! This is brilliant!
From scraps to such an adorable pumpkin...well done!
That is a darling little pumpkin!
Diana Seal said…
To adorable, great job, I might have to make some for myself!
Have a great week!
Diana
Kathy said…
Wowza, a thousand posts, that is an amazing milestone!
Abby / Linda said…
Beautiful! I love these! I also love that they are in neutral colors! Gorgeous!!

Popular posts from this blog

Enter to Win My Two (2) Giveaways for One World, One Heart!

One World, One Heart 2011

True Victorian style: black glass buttons