Rainy day crafting

We had a dreary, cold, drizzly kind of day today here in Colorado; it was the perfect day to stay home and work on my swaps for Birdsong.
This little lady is part of the Frilly Birds swap; I made eight of them.
Same bird, different outfits from vintage lace, trim, and millinery.
It was a lot of fun!  Thanks to The Graphics Fairy for the pretty bird!
I try not to show too much from swaps so that participants are surprised, but here's a sneak peek at a journal page I made for the Journal Swap.  I made eight of those pages, too; they're decorated on both sides.

I also worked on 30 of a little trinket I'm making for each of the people who will be at Birdsong (that number includes teachers and all.)

It doesn't sound like a lot, does it?  But it kept me busy most of the day!

Comments

Suz said…
I adore your frilly birds! They have such personality. That is a lot of work, Laurie. I am sure it would have taken me longer than a day.

Have a lot of fun. I hope there is a Bird Songs 2!

Hugs,
Suz
andrea creates said…
they are so cute! it does sound like quite a bit~it would take me forever at the rate i'm making things lately ;)
Your birds are very interesting! Their personalities show right through. Makes me want to write a story! lol KUDOS!
Angela said…
Anytime I see anything with a bird, I think of you... :o)))
Lovely creations!
Anonymous said…
Oh Laurie, your birdsong swaps are beautiful. Well done!

Popular posts from this blog

Enter to Win My Two (2) Giveaways for One World, One Heart!

One World, One Heart 2011

True Victorian style: black glass buttons