Two Jobs and Counting

I took on a second part time job at the end of August and, boy, am I ever glad I did!  Unexpectedly, my husband lost his job this week!  That was the bad news; the good news is that I can work both of my jobs from home, and that my main part time job is letting me work many extra hours from now until the end of the year.

Also, I have a booth full of Christmas to sell in town at Willowstone Antique Marketplace.
Although, sales are slow due to the pandemic and more shut downs from our high Covid-19 numbers.





My Etsy and eBay sales have been slow but steady, so I'm satisfied that this holiday season will come out much the same in income as others have -- at least with my vintage sales!
I'm hoping to hit 1000 sales in my Etsy shop before the end of the year -- as of today, I have 24 to go to hit the mark!
Somehow, the busier I am, the more I seem to be able to get projects done; like organizing all my Christmas ephemera into categories to store in a large container.
I'm always looking for things like this -- vintage rub on transfers, which add a silvery charm to...
this tiny ephemera globe I collaged a while back.  I think it's adorable!  And, doesn't this world need some joy?

Comments

Kelli Davidson said…
As always you have cute and affordable things! I hope your husband finds another job soon. Merry Christmas! Kelli

Popular posts from this blog

Baby Jesus Candy Cane Christmas Ornament How-To

O Christmas tree, jeweled Christmas tree...

My Christmas craft booth