Valentines at work, and a re-vamped banner

I made this banner so many years ago, using cards created by artist Julia Syndor (sadly, she no longer has a shop.)  I decorated it with some flimsy things like dictionary book page rosettes and crepe paper, which have deteriorated, so I needed to revamp it.
It was a long project!  I didn't realize how long it would take me to create more rosettes, etc.  But now it's finished, and it's hanging up in my office:
I don't think I will ever get tired of it!  Above it, I hung a rag wreath I made a couple of years ago, to which I pinned tags I'd made or received in a valentine swap! 


Here's the rest of my work decor:

I know I've shown you this before, but the large fabric collage is "inchies" from a swap from 2014, where we each made a heart-themed patch.  It's one of my favorite things!
I love my office right now, all full of color and sweetness!

Comments

I love the fabric collage - it is beautiful!
Marrianna said…
I’m so glad you posted pictures of how you decorated your work space. Love everything and the inchie page is delightful. Keep up the great artwork.
Linda said…
Absolutely takes the prize! The rosettes really finished off your banner. Thanks loads for posting these delights.
~~Linda~~
Claudia said…
Everything is so pretty! I am in love with that fabric collage !

Popular posts from this blog

Baby Jesus Candy Cane Christmas Ornament How-To

O Christmas tree, jeweled Christmas tree...

Flagler College in St. Augustine: the Tiffany connection