Decorating for Valentine's Day

I love to decorate for Valentine's Day; it takes away the blues of having put away all the Christmas things!
That big vintage honeycomb heart is new this year!  I found it at the thrift store recently.

A Valentine I made for my husband a few years ago!




 I think a small box like a jewelry case or a sewing kit makes a cute display -- especially if it's red!
That beautiful heart box on the end with the stripes contained a sweet treat from a faraway friend!  I just love how she did the box and I've cherished it!

Comments

Love the pink figurine - sweet.
Claudia said…
Every thing is really pretty!
Marrianna said…
Love the red jewelry box best of all. Great ideas for your displays. And I’m thinking you probably decorated your work office. Me? Nope but I’ll think on it. Right now, I’m watching the snow and staying inside. The benefit of retirement. We’ve had more snow this year then we’ve had for several years. We so need the moisture.

Happy Valentine’s Day.
Marrianna
Laurie said…
Yes, I will try to remember to photograph my office! It's so cheery!
Linda said…
Such talent! Bet you could start up your own business on-the-side decorating workplace offices for the different occasions. I like the red/white crochet doily underneath the red jewellery box.
It is all so you.I like the red case also
that makes me think I have a red make up train case I need to get out for my displays.
I hope to work on making a couple valentines this weekend

Popular posts from this blog

Baby Jesus Candy Cane Christmas Ornament How-To

O Christmas tree, jeweled Christmas tree...

Flagler College in St. Augustine: the Tiffany connection