Jewel toned Vera Scarf

I don't know anything about this Vera scarf, except that I saw it on Etsy, loved it, put it on my wish list...
and was surprised with it for Mother's Day!
I loved the jewel tones of purple and blue against the black black background!  There is a shiny kind of paint to make some of the pieces sparkle.
Just looking at it makes me sigh!  I wonder if I'll ever get over my love of Vera, or of vintage fabric design in general?
There is, sadly, nothing very creative going on in my life these days.  I seem to have lost my muse -- either that, or she is as busy and tired as I am.  Either way -- she's not making an appearance!
I'm hoping to find it again, next month at the beach.  For now, I hope you will forgive me for being the Most Boring Blogger!

Comments

Linda said…
Hi Laurie, perhaps your muse is whispering in your ear that you have loads on your mind right now, with the upcoming celebration at the beach. After your post a while ago, I just had to check out and research your gorgeous Vera collection of scarves. Like the ladybug appearance, like the large letters versus the small, and a little about her life. Quite an interesting soul I must say. Thanks for introducing me to her, LOL. I haven't come across any of her scarves, yet, but when I do you better believe I'll snatch it up lickety-split.

Boring - never, interesting - always! Thanks.

Cheers.
That scarf is so pretty and unusual - and what great guys you have to Etsy-shop for something they knew you'd love! Hope you enjoy your weekend, and have an amazing anniversary trip!

Popular posts from this blog

Baby Jesus Candy Cane Christmas Ornament How-To

O Christmas tree, jeweled Christmas tree...

My Christmas craft booth