Book of love

I'm just going to show you this completely overwhelmingly beautiful gift I received from Terri; she was the first one to inspire me to try fabric journals and got me hooked in a big way.
Terri is so talented; she puts things together with such perfection and she is a far superior sewer than I am!  I think she has patience with her art that I can only aspire to -- and I do!
Feast your eyes:





















Yes, I do know how lucky I am to be the recipient of such a completely beautiful gift!
I will treasure it always!

Comments

JoJo said…
WOW! That's exquisite!!! did she do all the embroidery and fancy stitching too? Or are they applique pieces?
JoJo said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lorraine said…
What a wonderful gift. Every page is so pretty and creative.
Unknown said…
Oh it is absolutely stunning! And very inspiring. You are one lucky girl.

Hugs
Caroline
Kathy Bremer said…
How beautiful and sweet. Lovely.
simply bev said…
Amazing! The workmanship is just beautiful!
Linda said…
Wow, so creative and imaginative! A lovely piece to be sure.
Linda Sue said…
That is a treasure! Her work is delightful and well sewn! LOVE the tiny dress, how dear!
Kathy said…
Oh my gosh, Laurie, this is simply stunning. I cannot even think of words. You are one lucky girl and will return to this again and again for inspiration!
Laurie, you are too sweet. It's not that I'm a superior sewer, but that we have different styles. I aspire to your more random style, and treasure the book you made for me! And for those who asked, I didn't do one single stitch of the embroidery. It all came from vintage linens, carefully and beautifully made by many unknown hands.
Anonymous said…
I was secretly plotting to steal it at breakfast!
Tammy said…
Gorgeous!! You are a lucky girl!
Cheryl said…
Whoa... thats pure quality work through and through... lucky you!
big hugs,
Cheryl

Popular posts from this blog

Baby Jesus Candy Cane Christmas Ornament How-To

O Christmas tree, jeweled Christmas tree...

My Christmas craft booth