Spring crafting

I've been feeling the urge to do some Spring crafting, how about you?
 I white washed this fence I bought at an estate sale last year, and added my rag wreath to it and hung it over the computer desk!  Pardon the messy desktop...
I'm not a big Easter decorator but I have a few pieces I like to get out...
 like this tag I made last year.
and this sweet Peter Rabbit statuette; here he's holding a Peter Rabbit baby fork.
 I just made these decorated eggs the other day!
 On the small one, I glued some crepe paper in a kind of ruffle around the egg...
 and added a sheet music medallion and lots of glitter.
 At the same time, I covered a peat pot with this wonderful vintage wallpaper.
 And added a frothy pink ruffle to the top for trim.
 On the far left, behind Peter, is a beautiful little egg from Karla's shop.
Beneath it all is a gorgeous table topper that was a gift from Linda when I ordered from her shop!
More on that later.
 Remember the crazy quilt square I said I was going to make into a journal cover?
 I did it -- simply tied four signatures of parchment paper into it.
I love how it turned out!

 I had to treat myself to some of this beautiful Heather from Trader Joe's the other day!
...Two of them!
They just say SPRING, don't they?


Comments

Love the journal cover and your sweet spring touches!
Linda said…
Love that crazy quilt square that grew up to become a journal, lol. Now that really says SPRING to me. Thanks for sharing.
Anonymous said…
Oh, Laurie, your block makes a wonderful journal cover. I love it! Wish we had a Trader Joe's. The heather looks wonderful. Happy Spring!
Kathy said…
Your Spring crafting and decorating is so refreshing! That fence piece will be great year-round.
Pallas said…
I really like the picket fence and wreath; it is so pretty and it creates a focal point that draws your eye away from the computer equipment.
Marrianna said…
Love, love, love the Easter eggs. So delightfully creative. And the crazy quilt journal book cover is marvelous. You did a fantastic job on everything.
Inspiring, as always! Now I know what to do with the sweet little eggs you sent. Your journal cover is perfect!
Abby / Linda said…
Love how your journal turned out! Beautiful! favorite part is all the tied ribbons!

Popular posts from this blog

Baby Jesus Candy Cane Christmas Ornament How-To

O Christmas tree, jeweled Christmas tree...

My Christmas craft booth