Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Jane Austen and vintage buttons

Jane Austen and vintage buttons: two of my favorite things in the world!
Over the last couple of days I put the two together -- along with a few more favorite things...
like vintage papers and millinery --
and made some art pieces!
They can be cards, tags, embellishments...
displayed in a mason jar, or clipped to your inspiration board.
I love them, and I hope someone else takes a liking to them, too: they are now listed in my handmade Etsy shop,

11 comments :

autena said...

Love what you did here! Just added your shop to my circle.

Gill said...

Fabulous! I love the buttons you've used!

Wendy said...

Oh these are just wonderful! I too love Jane Austin and these are so wonderful of the time period!

Kathy said...

They are beautiful! I do not know how you can part with those buttons. You are a stronger woman than I.

Creative Wings Boutique said...

these are lovely
hugs

Dee in N.H. said...

Oh wow! Those are gorgeous!! My favorite is the last one with those sweet yellow buttons!

pam said...

Very cute! I found a button goldmine down the street from my house and thought about you!

Curtains in My Tree said...

I was just wondering how you can part with your wondeful vintage buttons

they are so pretty the cards and everything

Lynn Holland said...

Lovely pretty cards

Pallas said...

I love them all! They are very pretty.

Wendy Wirth said...

Your pieces are so beautiful and inspiring.