Sunday, December 13, 2015

Christmas fabric book -- finished!

You asked to see the finished fabric book, and here it is! 
 I used the Merry Christmas embellishment JoAnne gifted me in the Pocket Letter Swap on the cover!
 Page by page:



 I love this page, with the different shades of green.
 And buttons!
 I like the way this vintage spun cotton angel pick fits with this fabric picture -- the girl is putting one on top of the tree.


I've filled the pockets in the book with Christmas-themed tags I've been collecting over the last few years; it is plump and full of texture and beauty!

5 comments :

The Junque Seeker said...

You may have outdone yourself! This is wonderful, and such a perfect way to save lots of little treasures. Love it!

Marguerite (Tina) Smith Hart said...

Wow that is just adorable and very special! I have always wanted to make one of these but never found the time or patience. Your work is amazing!
Tina xo

Linda said...

Truly a Christmas gem. Thanks for sharing.

JoAnne said...

It's gorgeous Laurie!!!

jeanniemc said...

Well I almost cried because this book is absolutely beautiful! This will go onto my list of "things to make"..
Love all the images and the colors...stunning...