A great day and a new beginning

Some scenes from my birthday Friday, in which I celebrated 50! 

I took the day off work and had lunch and a pedicure with Rebecca
Dennis took me out for a fabulous seafood dinner
complete with birthday "cake" (bread pudding)
Then we saw a local production of a MUSICAL of my favorite novel
Front row



Mind you, I had already been treated to a birthday celebration last Sunday...
 ...at Rebecca's!
Which included my favorite cake.  And we were celebrating something else, too:
today is the first day of my LAST WEEK at Goodwill.
I start a new job on the 29th!
Can you hear the angels singing Hallelujiah?  I can!

Comments

Kathy said…
Happy Birthday! 50 was a very favorite birthday for me. Somehow I felt like I had "come of age" and could be who I am. It was incredibly liberating.
Can't wait to hear what is in store post-Goodwill!!!
Anonymous said…
Happy Birthday and congratulations on your new job!!!
Createology said…
Happy Birthday. 50 is a wonderful time to celebrate every day of your year. Creative Bliss...

Happy Birthday Laurie
Your cake looks wonderful I want a slice LOL


Happy belated birthday to you. I didn't get a big celebration, so I'm waiting for the next big one next year, lol. Congratulations on your new job. Looking forward to hearing all about it.

Popular posts from this blog

Baby Jesus Candy Cane Christmas Ornament How-To

O Christmas tree, jeweled Christmas tree...

My Christmas craft booth