Saturday, July 5, 2014

Into July with phone photos

Lately I look at the calendar and think, How is it possible it's already (today's date)?
We're squeezing in summer fun wherever possible -- and capturing it wherever possible!
 Maggie and Snoopy cool off
 These are all phone photos -- and I'm thankful for to have them!  What did we ever do before phone photos?

S'mores cupcakes via Real Simple
Our impromptu 23rd anniversary celebration night, above; sometimes, the best times are the unplanned ones, right?

Ben (exact middle of the above photo in the hat) is off to another high adventure camp; this time: Philmont, in New Mexico; he's been gone about 12 hours and I miss him already
 This summer, more than ever, I'm learning to grab the fun wherever I can squeeze it in...

for it's always over too soon!

5 comments :

Lisa said...

Sounds like our house with younger little ma. Camp after camp until the end of the month that is over night for 5 days.your s'mores look yummy! Happy Anniversity!

Handmade in Israel said...

I love that top photo! Your dog looks so happy! Hope you're having a great summer. My boys (hopefully!) go off to camp soon too, depending on what happens with the situation here :(

Kathy said...

Oh, and by the looks of it you are doing a stellar job of grabbing the fun. Looks like you are having a great Summer and thank you for sharing the photos. Smores cupcakes - who knew!

Abby / Linda said...

Looks like a good summer! Hope I get to get out a few times too!!!

Betsy@My Salvaged Treasures said...

It looks like you've been enjoying every moment of the summer so far. I wish it would cool off around here so we could enjoy the great outdoors. Thanks for sharing your adventures.