Thank you, Vets!

My son's high school band marched in the Colorado Springs Veteran's Day Parade Saturday, and it is always a nice event to attend
The band is smaller this year, but they still managed to take second place in the parade's band competition!
 
The morning started with rain, but by the time the parade really got underway, it was sunny.  (The next day we awoke to snow -- so I was overall quite happy we got a break for the parade!)
Frosty, wet parade morning
I hope you have a chance to celebrate the Vets in your life today.
I get a little misty-eyed when I think about how we are losing our WWII Vets, like my father -- the greatest generation -- so don't hold back.
They deserve all our appreciation.
I'll leave you with many photos of our parade:







 





Comments

What a wonderful parade to celebrate our Veterans!! Congrats to your son's band!!
hugs, Linda
Claudia said…
What a wonderful parade!
Kathy said…
Kudos to Colorado Springs for putting on an event like that and congrats to your son!

Popular posts from this blog

Baby Jesus Candy Cane Christmas Ornament How-To

O Christmas tree, jeweled Christmas tree...

My Christmas craft booth