Something blue

Feast your eyes on this beautiful box/case that Tami created for me, shown here with what she wrapped up and put inside of it: a McCoy pitcher and some scrap booking supplies.
 I *LOVE* IT!
 Such a beautiful color (it began life as a 45 record carrying case)...
 and decorated with everything I love!
 This is the top; that clear thing in the middle is the case's handle.
My favorite part is the side with the most special button and a bit of tile...
that Tami dug up at an old factory in Briare, France!  How precious are those?!


Remember, all comments for the next month are entries in my 800 posts/4 year anniversary of my Etsy shop giveaway!

Comments

autena said…
What a great friend! How lucky you are to have her and the box!
HI! I'm Tabitha said…
tami is such a doll..looks like u ladies had a fab trip...i luv that blue color too
hugs
Gill said…
OMG I had a box like that a long time ago!! It was red not blue though - I wonder what happened to it??
Vintage Jane said…
What a lovely, talented friend you have ... M x
Kathy said…
What a sweetie to gift you with something so perfectly you!
Dee in N.H. said…
That is gorgeous!! Love that beautiful lace around the top!
Claudia said…
How neat. I love the way it's decorated.
Angela said…
That blue is gorgeous! David has just discovered the joys of records, ha! kids! :o)
This case really is a lovely gift, for a lovely gal! :o)

Popular posts from this blog

Baby Jesus Candy Cane Christmas Ornament How-To

O Christmas tree, jeweled Christmas tree...

My Christmas craft booth