Spring is in the air -- and so are swaps!

My Spring fever continues...even though here in Colorado, snow is coming in tonight...
I found such pretty buttons at the antique show I told you about the other day!
They were irresistible!
This glass, mustard yellow one is swoon-worthy.
But then so was this paste confection!
I could look at these pretty greens all day...
As promised, I've announced the Spring Needlebook Swap on the Button Floozies blog; I hope you'll all go sign up and we'll have some creative fun this month and next!
I'm also doing Michele's Vintage Petite Jar Swap; you should join, too!

Comments

Kathy said…
Oh, I agree, I am swooning over that yellow glass. Gorgeous!
BTW... the last two sweaters I purchased were selected because I liked the buttons - LOL!
DaCraftyLady said…
Oh I so love buttons too. I love the yellow and the three pearls are pretty...great collection.
WW said…
Me too, on both accounts. I've been wanting to do a swap for awhile, and when I saw Michele's swap, I jumped on it, even though I've never decorated a jar before.
I will be joining you needlebook swap as well, even though I've never made one of those either. I've been drawn to swaps lately that pull me out of my comfort zone.
Tammy said…
You're photos have me ready for spring! Yesterday I saw daffodil sprouts coming up-in someone else's yard! Glad to hear about snow-we're skiing in Breckenridge next week!

Popular posts from this blog

Baby Jesus Candy Cane Christmas Ornament How-To

O Christmas tree, jeweled Christmas tree...

My Christmas craft booth