Rainy day crafting

We had a dreary, cold, drizzly kind of day today here in Colorado; it was the perfect day to stay home and work on my swaps for Birdsong.
This little lady is part of the Frilly Birds swap; I made eight of them.
Same bird, different outfits from vintage lace, trim, and millinery.
It was a lot of fun!  Thanks to The Graphics Fairy for the pretty bird!
I try not to show too much from swaps so that participants are surprised, but here's a sneak peek at a journal page I made for the Journal Swap.  I made eight of those pages, too; they're decorated on both sides.

I also worked on 30 of a little trinket I'm making for each of the people who will be at Birdsong (that number includes teachers and all.)

It doesn't sound like a lot, does it?  But it kept me busy most of the day!

Comments

Suz said…
I adore your frilly birds! They have such personality. That is a lot of work, Laurie. I am sure it would have taken me longer than a day.

Have a lot of fun. I hope there is a Bird Songs 2!

Hugs,
Suz
andrea creates said…
they are so cute! it does sound like quite a bit~it would take me forever at the rate i'm making things lately ;)
Your birds are very interesting! Their personalities show right through. Makes me want to write a story! lol KUDOS!
Angela said…
Anytime I see anything with a bird, I think of you... :o)))
Lovely creations!
Anonymous said…
Oh Laurie, your birdsong swaps are beautiful. Well done!

Popular posts from this blog

Baby Jesus Candy Cane Christmas Ornament How-To

O Christmas tree, jeweled Christmas tree...

My Christmas craft booth