Not to labor day

Oh, I've been having a lot of fun with paper crafting and sewing this week!  I'll show you the results of the Scouting stuff now:

This is a shadow box I created from Ben's Cub Scout belt loops and pins from long ago.

And, here's the pieced quilt that arrived from my friend and master quilter, Angela!  She took the fleur de lys that I put together and incorporated it into the quilt top I'd designed.  She rocks!  Now I just have to hand quilt it -- my winter project!

My little Cub has grown so quickly into a full-fledged Scout!  Where does the time go, I ask you?  We visited Adventure Base 100 yesterday, in Denver!  If you get a chance to take your Scout to see it, you should go!


I hope everyone's having a lovely Labor Day weekend!

Comments

Angela said…
I can't wait to see your progress on the Cub Scout quilt - it was so fun to put your ideas into "fabric"! :o)
I love the shadow box! I will have to show David that idea, we have all his stuff put away, but that is a great way to display it!

Popular posts from this blog

Baby Jesus Candy Cane Christmas Ornament How-To

O Christmas tree, jeweled Christmas tree...

My Christmas craft booth