Sunday, July 11, 2010

Finding time for fun

Because I promised myself I would, I made a bit of time this weekend for crafting: more squares on my 46 squares project!

the blueberry pie I baked on Friday

Old Glory

a bonnet

a purse

some antique lace and heart charm

a starfish, because I so miss the sea

cheery cherry print and some red rick rack

Here's what the whole thing's looking like now -- only nine more squares to go!  I think I may really finish this before my birthday (in September)!

5 comments :

Christine said...

I love your new squares. What a good idea you had with this project! It is really pretty and I'm sure will be stunning when your finished!

xx

sassypackrat said...

Oh wow what a project! Looks great!

Jeanne Oliver said...

You are doing such a beautiful job!

Melinda Cornish said...

it looks so great and it all tells your story....I love it.

Lydia said...

Your squares project is coming along so well! Just beautiful.