I'm now the mother of a TEENAGER!

Today my Ben turns 13!
 How time flies!

Happy Birthday, Ben!

Comments

Angela said…
Happy Birthday, Ben! Boy, this post made me tear up tho -- my trio will turn 13 this November. It just goes TOO fast!
Anonymous said…
Thanks for your comments. Nina Lise's tablecloth challenge was fun for
me a non-quilter, sewing person really. Love the post about your son,
he is so cute and I get the beagle thing, we have three and a big lab mix too! Those scout uniforms take me back, my little boy is now
24.....I remember all those meeting, all those project and marching
on the parades!!!!!
Pretty Things said…
Oh wow! Congratulations!
Linda Sue said…
Oh Dear, stop him! You will see the years fly by at increasing speed now and then your beautiful Ben will be in his own life, away from home even if it is just down the block...there is a major shift and it will break your heart...so it goes. he is such a gorgeous kid!
Mosaic Magpie said…
In the blink of an eye he will be 33!
Debbie
Unknown said…
hard to believe isnt it? I love his photos.....
Sherry said…
Thanks for visiting my blog and for your lovely comments.

I hope Ben had a great birthday, he'll always be your little boy no matter what his age x

Popular posts from this blog

Baby Jesus Candy Cane Christmas Ornament How-To

O Christmas tree, jeweled Christmas tree...

My Christmas craft booth