Wednesday, May 12, 2010

My Pups Are Stylin'

I'm trying hard to buy handmade as much as possible, and with that in mind, I found these dog collars on Etsy, from a seller aptly named The Cool Puppy:

I got this one for my yellow Lab, Maggie.

I got this one for my Beagle, Snoopy.

I am soooo happy with them; they're both leather, and soft on the inside, with colorful stitching on the outside.  I'm thrilled that the collars coordinate/complement each other.  I also love that the heavy leather collars close with a buckle, not one of those plastic closures.  Snoopy is notorious for losing a collar, and Maggie is so very strong that a plastic clasp stands no chance.  These collars are very well made!

They are stylin' now!

4 comments :

Spotted Sparrow said...

Your pups and their collars are too cute.

Merry said...

What terrific collars...thanks so much for sharing the link. Off to have a sticky beak.

Christine said...

Oh, they're so cute!!!

Blessings,
Christine

Lydia said...

Boy, have I missed a lot of great posts! Adorable collars- quite fetching!

I recently read about the big antique show coming to Littleton- and the Creative connection. Is that anywhere near you? Will you be going?

Great stuff in your shops:)