Spread a Little Sunshine

Sandra was sweet enough to send me this Sunshine Award, given to bloggers whose positiveness and creativity inspires others in the blog world. Aw, shucks!  It's you, who read and comment along, that help me to be creative here -- so, you see, it's a team effort.


I'm going to pass this award along to these ladies for inspiring me:

Christine of Change of Heart - she is on design teams and creates the most wonderful cards!
Cherry from Cherry's Jubilee - for her vintage style art and tons of photos of it!
Angela from Country Scrap Quilts - who seems to complete several projects a month!
Linda from Linda's Link To MsAnomaly - for her tireless efforts volunteering for Etsy Street Teams
Melissa from The Handwork Chronicles - because she takes the time to perfect a lost art

You all inspire me each time you make time to post and keep me company here in blog land!

Comments

Christine said…
Well thanks so much! I'm honored!!!

Blessings,
Christine
Debby said…
Congrats on your award!!!
debby
MsAnomaly said…
Aw, I'm blushing! Thank-you so much for the Sunshine award! :) I'll pass it on!
cherry said…
Thank you so much....soooo sweet! Can't believe you thought of me! cherry
Angela said…
Thanks so much, Laurie! Your blog is a great inspiration to me ~ you are so creative! :o)
Melissa said…
Thanks very much for including me! It definitely brought a lot of sunshine on this gloomy, snowy day! :D

Popular posts from this blog

Baby Jesus Candy Cane Christmas Ornament How-To

O Christmas tree, jeweled Christmas tree...

My Christmas craft booth