I've Been Tagged!


It's time to play that picture game!  Linda tagged me with these instructions:

1. open your first photo folder
2. scroll to the tenth photo
3. post the photo and the story behind it
4. tag five or more people

Here is my picture:

It is a photo of a strange vintage item that I remember buying to re-sell.  It almost looks like a trophy.  Or maybe it's a holder, like for pipes.  It was well made and in great condition -- and it sold a long time ago, so it must have been a good example of whatever it was!  (Boy do I feel silly!)

I'm tagging:


Have fun!

Comments

Sherrie said…
Good Morning. It is a pipe holder. My Dad was a pipe man. Not a collector for show, he used every single pipe. Actually I think he spent more time chewing on the end of them, than he did smoking. Have a good day.
Unknown said…
thanks Laurie, I will play later today.....
MsAnomaly said…
Very cool! Of course, the larger metal part with the opening at the top made me think "Pendant!" ;) Part of being a crazy jewelry-maker, I guess - we picture everything and anything as part of a necklace! LOL!

Popular posts from this blog

Baby Jesus Candy Cane Christmas Ornament How-To

O Christmas tree, jeweled Christmas tree...

My Christmas craft booth