Etsy Street Team Blogger of the Month: Dizzy Dragonflies

The March Etsy Street Team Blogger of the Month is Vicki of Dizzy Dragonflies in Indiana! In her Etsy shop she sells her hand dyed, hand spun yarns, and they are gorgeous.  And she blogs about it all on her blog, Knitting Dragonflies.

I especially loved this post where she shows us how she dyes a bunch of different, spring colors!  Feast your eyes:


I think this is my favorite item in her shop:


She calls the yarn "Tropical Waters".  I call it yummy!

Comments

Angela said…
Oh my gosh! I am SO in love with that yarn! I will have to check out her shop!
Micki said…
The yarns are wonderful...thanks for telling us about them.
Micki

Popular posts from this blog

Baby Jesus Candy Cane Christmas Ornament How-To

O Christmas tree, jeweled Christmas tree...

My Christmas craft booth