Etsy Bloggers Street Team Blogger of the Month: Designs by Vanessa!

It is a real pleasure to introduce you to Etsy Blogger Street Team member Designs by Vanessa. She has one of those beautiful, colorful blogs that always looks fresh and modern. I'm really enjoying visiting her this month, and I hope you will, too!

Visit her Etsy shop by the same name for paper crafts, jewelry, and more! It has the same feel and style of her blog, which is to say, it's lovely!

Here's a peek at some of my favorite items at her store (click on the photos to go to the listings):

Yes, I know: me and birds. These days it's just all about the birds for me!

And this color green is just so amazing -- I'd wear these in a heartbeat! She calls them "Alice" earrings, and Alice was my mom's name.

Have fun visiting Vanessa!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Baby Jesus Candy Cane Christmas Ornament How-To

O Christmas tree, jeweled Christmas tree...

My Christmas craft booth