Feel Good!

I snagged this Feel Good wedding video from Leigh Ann at Freckled Nest: watch it and I guarantee you'll smile, maybe even cry happy tears!



I wish them a lifetime of being as happy as they and all their friends were on that day!

I scheduled this post, then saw on the evening news Saturday night that this video has become "an Internet sensation" with over 5 million views on YouTube and that song, Forever by Chris Brown, which is over a year old, has shot up to the no. 7 most popular Itunes download!

I'm also feeling good that my pretty blue tablecloth was featured in a Treasury. Woo hoo!

Comments

Jeanne Oliver said…
I saw this the other day and LOVED it!!! It made me smile, laugh and even cry!!! Congrats on the treasury!
Isn't that just so much fun??
Lydia said…
This is great! Smile on the face for sure!

Popular posts from this blog

Baby Jesus Candy Cane Christmas Ornament How-To

O Christmas tree, jeweled Christmas tree...

My Christmas craft booth