Saturday, July 11, 2009

Button Floozie Fun!

One of my favorite blogs to read, Button Floozies, has an incredibly awesome link to a blog post by Capturing the Moment that shows some of the most fun uses for buttons on cards (or for scrapbooking) that I've seen in a long, long time. Button lovers and paper artists must check it out!
If you decide you just MUST begin making some of those adorable button cards, don't forget that I sell collections of buttons by color in packs of 50 for $4 in my Etsy shop!

While you're there, you might notice that in the Button Floozie post just before that one is about my button collage (posted by my friend Marilyn)! It's a real treat for me, since I've been trying to join Buttons Floozies forever but they just don't have room for more members (sigh.)

3 comments :

Joy said...

I'm going right over to check it out! I wanna see that shout-out to your button collage. :o)

Micki said...

I love buttons and they are useful in so many ways.
Micki

Lydia said...

I still have my Grandmother's buttons. ...and then some! My daughter, Alex loves them also.:)