I'm a Joiner!

I just joined the Etsy Bloggers Street Team! That means I have a cool new button over there on my right side bar, and I get to learn more about my community of Etsians who blog! I'm jazzed, can you tell? I'm going to get straight to work and blog about the featured EtsyBlogger, right now!

Speaking of work, I'm beginning my second week of temp work for my former employer; things are going well there -- I've learned some PhotoShop basics, and have had a chance to greet and photograph about 80 employees so far. (That's what I'm doing, did I mention that? I'm re-photographing everyone for their new ID badges.)

Comments

Christine said…
I haven't downloaded my photoshop yet. I'll have to come to you for lessons!!!

Blessings,
Christine

Popular posts from this blog

Baby Jesus Candy Cane Christmas Ornament How-To

O Christmas tree, jeweled Christmas tree...

Flagler College in St. Augustine: the Tiffany connection