Senior Moments

I may have mentioned here and there, but never in one place, that I'm in my Senior year of college. In fact, I'm in my last four weeks of college. My semester ends March 31. In May I'll be graduating with a BA in Creative Writing. I couldn't be any more excited and happy about it -- it's taken me 26 years to accomplish this.

I'm only taking two classes this semester, Creative Non Fiction and Advertising, but I agreed to do both 22-week courses in just 8 weeks. It's a heavy schedule and I've been feeling the heat these past few days. Normally I can take frequent breaks to blog, read blogs, fill up my Etsy shop, and so on, but I haven't been finding the time for that these last several days.

Please bear with my "senior moments" and I'll be back to posting and making the usual rounds in a day or two.

Comments

Sherri said…
Huge Kudos to you and congratulations! What an accomplishment. I work for a U and have student workers in my office. I know all about hectic schedules for them. So take your time and it will soon be completed. You can be proud you finished it up! Whoo hoo!
Linda Sue said…
Good mornin' little school girl...May is right around the corner - things heat up don't they, in every sense of the word- wishing you luck.. and sleep when you most need it!
Pretty Things said…
I was also an "older student" and it was easily the hardest thing I've ever done and the thing of which I'm most proud. Congratulations!
Congratulations on soon to complete your creative writing degree! That is so AWESOME! What a sense of accomplishment you must feel. I know how hard it is to work and go to school. It took me many years to complete my degrees too but I've been so happy I stuck with it!!!

GOOD FOR YOU!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Baby Jesus Candy Cane Christmas Ornament How-To

O Christmas tree, jeweled Christmas tree...

My Christmas craft booth