How Could I Resist a Pillow Parade?

Don't you love it when you find something really cool a couple of levels down in other people's blogs, by following all those great links? Tonight I found Kari & Kijsa's blog that's doing a Pillow Parade -- how can I resist joining in?

My first crazy quilt pillow...

One made from a 1940's cutter tablecloth...


and vintage button & trim.

More tablecloth pillows...

This one is from a vintage tea towel.

This one's completely stuffed with lavender; it also has antique french pom pom trim on the edges.

If you're new to my blog, please note that many of my pillows can be found in the coming days in my new Etsy shop, Twice Shy Restored. If you visit, please mark the store as a favorite and check back, or email me from the "Email me" link on the right sidebar for a particular pillow!

Comments

kari and kijsa said…
Oh my- we are in love!! These are amazing! ...We have a special spot for crazy quilts...and the oh so cute with lavender...and the next...we must go check out your Etsy shop right away!! Thank you so much for sharing-these are beautiful!
Happy St. Patricks Day!
blessings, kari & kijsa
Pretty Things said…
I love crazy quilts, and I really love the last pillow!
Melissa Miller said…
You have some beautiful pillows!

I love the last one shown! :)
Lydia said…
Great pillows- great fabrics:)

I just snagged 4 perfect barkcloth panels in a fabulous faded red floral print. I'd love to make bags from it, but they're so perfect, I don't know if I can cut them. Wish I had 2 windows to put them on!:)

I love your fabric choices!:)

Popular posts from this blog

Baby Jesus Candy Cane Christmas Ornament How-To

O Christmas tree, jeweled Christmas tree...

My Christmas craft booth