Audrey Hepburn: Accept No Substitutes

When the remake of the classic film starring Audrey Hepburn and Humphrey Bogart, "Sabrina," came out, I was living in California. One of my favorite movie houses, The Stanford Theater, responded with a film festival they called "Audrey Hepburn: Accept No Substitutes." I was able to see "The Nun's Story," "Roman Holiday," and of course "Sabrina" on the big screen. I recommend it!

For beautiful pictures of her, visit Audrey's official site:



Don't forget: the deadline for entering my "Breakfast at Tiffany's Giveaway" is March 27 at 11:59! Details here.

Comments

barb cabot said…
I love all the posts on Audrey Hepburn and I love how you adore her. She is one of my all time favorite actresses. I think she epitomizes charm and loveliness. I never tire of looking at her beautiful face.

Popular posts from this blog

Baby Jesus Candy Cane Christmas Ornament How-To

O Christmas tree, jeweled Christmas tree...

My Christmas craft booth